One of the easiest ways to solve outlook 2016 keeps asking for password situations is simply by disabling this automatic setting. For that follow the simple steps given below and you are done-
• The first step is to open the Outlook app.
• Next, Go to the File option and click on Account Settings given under Account Settings.
• In the next step, select the Exchange account.
• Next, click on the Change button.
• In the last step, under the Security tab of Microsoft Exchange dialogue box, uncheck the ‘Always prompt for logon credentials’ option.
Hope this helps you to overcome the hurdle once and for all. If this doesn’t work for you, feel free to connect with the experts and get immediate assistance.
Last 25 hits by Traffic Boost Community
|Jan 14, 2021, 1:37:18 PM|
|Jan 14, 2021, 1:36:26 PM||India, Gujarat, Ahmedabad|